Thursday, November 14, 2013

Catching Up

Wow! It has been a LONG time since my last post... I'm not sure where to begin to catch up so I will just start from what's going on now. Brantley is 15 months old! It's hard to believe how fast the time has gone by. I sure did cherish when she was a tiny baby, knowing it would go by fast, but it's hard to accept the fact that is now a toddler :( And a firecracker at that! She is into everything. Some of her favorite things are animals, taking baths, grapes, being outside, riding her blow-up cow and reading books. She eats almost anything and has a great appetite. Lately she has started throwing some fits, especially when she doesn't get what she wants. There have been a few frustrating days but I'm glad she has a lot of personality! 

We had a GREAT first birthday party! Jayne, my mom and Mrs. Jennie fixed some amazing food. I made the smash cake (which she loved) and Joe did the cake and cookies. Brantley had a BIG day. A lot of family and friends came and the weather turned out perfect.  I spent a lot of time working on directions and they all turned out wonderful!


On Brantley's birthday Mrs. Jennie gave me a gift certificate to get some family pictures by the amazing Shae Owens. I LOVE how they all turned out! So thankful for such a thoughtful gift.



Other than that we have just been enjoying life and soaking up all the fun times with sweet Brantley. Although I am not doing so well with the monthly post I am going to try to blog more. We have lots of exciting things coming up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment