Monday, February 11, 2013

6 Months

Wow it has been a while! I really have not had the chance to sit down and blog. With work getting really busy for my two events in March and a baby that is SUPER active I haven't had much down time. Anyways, here is how Brantley is at 6 months!

-almost sitting up. If we hold her hands she will sit there but she's usually trying to get to something on the floor
-personality really coming out. She still loves "You are my sunshine" 
-started sleeping in crib (with me getting up 4-5 times a night to give her pacifier back) at the start of February
-eating bananas, butternut squash, prunes, sweet potatoes, applesauce, carrots
-started eating 3 times a day
-rolling around and scooting (since this she is officially crawling!)
-sleeping from around 8-8:30 to 6:30. 
-car seat is much better, will fall asleep. For Uncle Rob's birthday we made a trip to Mobile with mama, Jayne and Emily.  She did amazing and we had a lot of fun!
-first superbowl, Ravens won
-nursing 5 times a day plus 3 meals (6-7 ounces)
-if I had to guess weight I would say around 16 lbs and maybe 25 inches? We go to the doctor Wednesday for our 6 month checkup. 

I can't believe she is already 6 months old. Time has really flown! It has been so fun to watch her personality come out and learn new things everyday. I have enjoyed every second of staying home with her. 

Finally a few pictures!

Hanging with her friend Emma James. She is one month younger than Brantley.


This is one of my old outfits made by Brantley's GeeGee. Love how it brings out the blue in her eyes.


First tractor ride in daddy's tractor! January 20th


6 months picture. This is my old dress, gold necklace and bracelet. I wore this outfit in my 6 month picture.



This bracelet was given to me by my great aunt Cute. It was worn by her mother. She wore it then passed it on to her daughter. She gave it to me and now it's passed on to Brantley. She is the 5th generation to wear it. Such a neat story.


Love those big blue eyes.



and since it's been a while, a cow photo. The husband hard at work at his 2nd job. So thankful for all the hard work and time he puts in. This year during the super bowl there was a Dodge truck commercial to the speech "So God Made a Farmer" by Paul Harvey. I couldn't describe a farmer any more perfectly and I see all of those things in Justin. I really am proud of how much he has accomplished and how hard he works 7 days a week.


Hopefully I will get another blog in before summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment