Wednesday, December 26, 2012

5 Months

Happy 5 months Brantley! So happy that I am posting on the actual day. I know I say this every month but I can't believe you are 5 months old. You are changing everyday!! 

Here you are checking out your first Christmas ornament from GeeGee





You met Santa


Happy baby!





You had a great first Christmas! You got a lot of toys, books and clothes from your grandparents. Your daddy gave you a beautiful silver bracelet and a matching one for mama.

Here's what you've been up to lately:
-we started cereal 2 weeks ago because you are waking up in the night
-you've started napping about twice a day although today you're napping more since you traveled a lot over Christmas!
-you are trying so hard to laugh but nothing really comes out
-you have found your feet and like playing with them
-you love to watch the dogs. If you get really fussy I let Brinkley in and you will watch her play
-you are still eating 5 times a day ; when you get a bottle I give you 7 ounces so you must be growing!
-earlier this month we went to the doctor for your 4 month checkup. You weighed 13 lbs 3 ounces and were 25 1/4 in long. Top 15 for height and 50th percentile for weight. It was sad to watch you get shots again but you rallied back pretty fast

That's about it! I finally cleaned off my camera card and moved some pictures around so when I get more time I will upload more pictures.

Today is also a special day because one of my best friends from middle school gets to meet her little girl, Hailey Ruth! My friend found out a few weeks ago Hailey has some heart problems so please play for a safe delivery and for the doctors who are taking care of her. You can follow her story here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/HaileyRuth

No comments:

Post a Comment